We think your resources are valuable. Kentucky Bank is offering your business a way to save money and time. Businesses of all sizes can benefit from examining their financial practices.
|Business Online Banking
|Online Banking and Bill Payment
programs are convenient ways to manage your resources. It is as simple as visiting our web site, logging into your account and placing our financial management features at your fingertips. You may be able to avoid any fees by keeping compensating balances in your account. Find out more by contacting a Kentucky Bank representative.
Remote Deposit enables you to deposit checks electronically from your desktop scanner that connects to your PC and Internet. This allows you to scan checks received from customers and issue deposits electronically to Kentucky Bank, anytime day or night. It's the quickest way to turn check deposits into cash. Click here
to view a quick educational video about Remote Deposit.
- Faster funds availability, you make deposits directly from your office
- Extended hours for deposits, until 5:45 PM EST. For deposits made after 5:45 PM EST, the effective date of the deposit(s) will be the following business day.
- Reduced trips to the bank
- Reduced administrative time with deposit preparation
- Check images available 24/7 with useful reporting for bookkeeping
- Secure and user friendly
|Blue Ribbon Employer's Club
Would you like to encourage more employees to receive their pay through direct deposit? We can help! With the Blue Ribbon Employers Club, you can reward your employees with significant savings on financial products just for having their payroll directly deposited. There is no limit, the benefits are available no matter how many people you employ.
Your employees will be eligible to receive $50* each when they sign up to have their payroll directly deposited into a checking account with Kentucky Bank. In addition, they are eligible for the following benefits:
- Receive $250 off closing costs on purchase or refinance home loans
- $100 off processing fee on consumer loan
- Free Online Banking & Online Bill Payment
- Waived HSA $10 setup fee
- 0.25% bonus on Savings accounts & 0.10% bonus on CDs
- Free Personal Retirement needs analysis
- Free Rollover of 401(k)
- Free Consulting service for retirement spend down strategy
- PLUS Check Card - use 3 times per month at any competitor's ATM with no Kentucky Bank fee
- 3x5 Safe Deposit Box** - 1st year rental FREE ($25 savings)
*The direct deposit of your payroll must be received within three weeks of signing up for this offer. $50 will be credited to your checking account within 60 days after the conditions are met. $50 credit to account is subject to 1099 reporting. Offer may be withdrawn at anytime. **If available
|Health Savings Accounts
A H.S.A. is a tax-advantaged medical savings account available to tax payers in the United States who are enrolled in a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP). It is an individual interest bearing checking account used to pay qualified Health care costs tax-free. Qualified plans can allow any unused funds to roll over from year to year and continue to earn interest tax-free. Potential customers: Individuals who are under the age of 65 and are covered by a High Deductible Health Plan qualify. They cannot be covered by other health insurance or enrolled in Medicare. They cannot be claimed as a dependent on someone else’s tax return. Click here to view the HSA tutorial.
- $50 minimum opening deposit
- No minimum balance required
- No Kentucky Courtesy coverage or overdraft privileges
- Accessible by online banking, bill pay and e-statements
- Unlimited transactions
- Earns a variable rate of interest, compounded daily and paid monthly on collected balances
- Funds can be accessed by debit card, check and bill pay
- $10 set up fee (except blue ribbon clients)
- Monthly fee of $2.75
- Check order fee
- $25 closing transfer/rollover fee
Our check products offer reduction of liability, removal of liability, and increased efficiency through convenience of conversion. There are 4 programs available with CrossCheck. Standard Verification, Standard Guarantee, Premium Verification, Premium Guarantee.
Benefits of CrossCheck over other check service providers:
- CrossCheck has the highest approval rate and fastest approval time (few seconds versus 30 as the standard) of any of the currently ranked check processing firms.
- Either approves or declines check authorizations; they do not do operator referrals or complicated code systems.
- Operates a 24/7 help desk for both technical or transaction based assistance.
- Can handle US Based or Canadian checks.
- Has a simple and unique claim process. If a guarantee merchant has an NSF, they simply put the check into a claim envelope provided to them by Cross Check, and drop in the mail. There is no claim form or long-drawn out process. Agent’s will not have to work on behalf of merchants to complete this process.
- Has a large equipment compatibility list on each of our Front-ends including integrated and stand alone models. They suggest readers on programs, but not required, and they handle imaged or non-imaged conversions.
- For non-Imaged conversions, Cross Check provides the merchant with stamps to use on marking the backs of the checks for submission to Cross Check.
- Processes business checks.
- Can offer Multi-Check acceptance to the Standard Guarantee program.
|Business Credit and Debit Cards
Increase your money management capabilities and set spending controls for employees. You will receive detailed monthly bank statements for easy account reconciliation, expense reporting, and identification of tax deductions.
|Credit and Debit Card Processing
Kentucky Bank offers industry-leading commercial payment processing services, and solutions to help businesses increase revenue and enhance their bottom line. We offer a wide range of card-based payment options such as debit and credit card processing. Accepting card-based payments can help enhance your cash flow and also reduce the staff and time burden of billing and collection. There are many benefits of processing your debit and credit cards with Kentucky Bank.
- All major credit and debit cards accepted
- Extend processing services to include Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) of food stamps and other cash or cash-like benefits
- Provide software and E-commerce solutions for your internet based business sales
- Participate in check verification and guarantee services
- Electronic check conversion option
- Enjoy the efficiency of web-based reporting systems that provide online access to the information you need to efficiently manage your credit and debit card sales
- Offer your customer the convenience of giving gift cards from your business
|ACH Preauthorized Draft Services
If you receive recurring payments from your customers, Kentucky Bank can streamline the process of collecting receivables and processing payments, saving you time and money and improving your cash flow. Automated Clearing House (ACH) processing improves efficiency and reduces cost by utilizing the latest technology. Use ACH for direct deposit of payroll, direct debits of receivables and electronic federal tax payments.
|Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) Acceptance
By connecting you with online state EBT programs, Kentucky Bank gives you single-point access to credit, debit, and EBT networks throughout the nation.